As part of our free design service one of our experienced sales team will initially look at every aspect of your packing line, distribution, logistics and end user requirements.
This will ensure we can advise on the most appropriate design for packing and protecting your products.
Our design team will then evaluate-
- The most suitable board grade and flute type
- The correct design for the type of assembly (manual or automatic packing lines)
- The most appropriate print design for the material selected
- Any printed coding requirements such as barcodes
- Any easy tear and hand hole requirements
Once the design is finalised we will produce a sample box in the material quoted on our computerised cutting table.
As soon as the size and strength of the sample box has been approved the finalised design will be put into production.